Saturday, June 12, 2010

I am back again =p

Wow, already 1 year 2 months i did not update my blog...... Busy life. Many things has change, my lifestyle, my house, my job, etc......

I now no longer working at Hospital Melaka. Currently working at Klinik Kesihatan Cheng. A drastic change that i never expect that will happen to me. I think God, heard my prayer, and let my wish come true, haha. Initially i suppose to work at hospital for 4 years, but due to the technical problem, my file has not been process and thus i escape from being throw to sabah and sarawak. Finally i have been posted to Melaka Tengah. Really happy for this.

Normally at health site, we work alone. Usually will have only 1 pharmacist in 1 klinik. But very lucky, i have a collegue here, Miss Cho. Haha we everyday happy happy working, and doing 5s. Cut and paste and beautify our working place, haha sounds like i m not doing the job of pharmacist. You are wrong, haha our boss want us to decorate and beautified our clinic. We are doing Kak Pat's job. OMG!!! I just follow the instruction only.

Due to the changes of working place, i already move to Pulau Gadong, which is much more nearer to my working place. Cheaper house rental and better enviroment, i like it.

I wish to introduce my bf, Mr Foong. A nice guy, from a poor family, but i never look down on him, coz he bertungkus lumus to work and very knowledgable. I believe, we can work together to build a bright future, our future =p Haha, but sometime he can not tahan and read comic untill mid night and make me angry haha, really beh tahan!!!!!

Time past by so fast, now already mid of 2010, need to review back my new year resolution, see what have i achieve.

1 comment:

  1. fate and faith that change the things...
    so keep believing and keep doing the right things...
    things sure will be just like what you want...
    all the best...

    ReplyDelete